How can you use your Rainy Dayz play clothes?
September 23, 2013
Let us count the ways! Our durable, water-resistant pants, coats, ponchos, and capes aren’t just for the rain. Hand-crafted with messy play in mind, Rainy Dayz play clothes are ideal for protecting clean clothes from becoming wet, stained, or soiled. These play clothes slip-on easily over everyday clothing, relieving teachers, childcare providers, and parents alike of the clean-up following messy outdoor (and even indoor) activities! Having trouble thinking outside the box? Here are a few ways your Rainy Dayz play clothes can be used:
- When drawing outside with chalk, Rainy Dayz play pants and coats do an excellent job of keeping kiddos’ outfits chalk dust-free!
- Our Rainy Dayz “Adventure” Capes make fantastic and affordable dress-up accessories! Aspiring chefs can use them as aprons while baking mud pies.
- Super Heroes-in-training can practice their flight patterns wearing our capes, while the princes and princesses practice their bows.
- Taking a field trip to the beach? Keep sand off clean clothes by dressing the little ones in our play clothes! Rainy Dayz Play Pants especially come in handy when it comes to soggy sand boxes.
- On snow days, in leaf piles, for youth sports, camping, and walks in the rain!
- Green stains can be a pain! Rainy Dayz Play Pants protect knees and elbows from rough-and-tumble grass play.
- If the kids are desperate to go outside even though it’s raining, Rainy Dayz of Oregon water-resistant play clothes will prevent outfits from getting drenched.
As you can see, the possibilities for our pants, coats, capes, and ponchos are extensive – and if you think outside the box, they are endless! Please consider using Rainy Dayz play clothes to keep your children dry and clean. Contact us at (888) 303-6359 for more information!